Thursday, March 31, 2011

X-Site Grill

X-Site Grill is me and my brother's default restaurant - whenever we are too lazy to cook but cannot decide where to go, X-Site Grill it is. Mostly because the food is cheap, drinks are cheap, and the food (even though it is pub/grill food) has a slight (very slight) Asian/Malaysian/Singapore fusion to it because the owner/cooks there are Asian. The food are well prepped (except for the very salty and garlicky Alfredo sauces), large portion, tastes great to my asian taste buds, and very casual. The only reason I have not yet blogged about X-Site is because of it's very dimmed lighting and my poor little iPhone 3G (which I use to take most of the photos in this blog) does not have a flash on it. Luckily because of summer's longer daytime I can actually be there when there's still light.


Chicken Bleu Burger
 
Blackened Salmon

Garlic Prawns

Their Monday to Thursday specials really make it worth your effort to drag your tired body over there. $5.95 + cost of a drink will get you their big regular serving portion food, which is only $9.95 during other days.

Anyway, if you just want good food to stuff your stomach, don't care about decor but enjoy pleasant staffs, here is the place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment