Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lynn Peak at Lynn Headwaters regional Park July 10, 2011

Today's challenge is the Lynn Peak of Lynn Headwaters Regional Park . The sign is welcome enough, feel like going to be a good day.
 Here is a map of the entire park, but I am only going to explore a small part of it - small but uneasy!
See! it says challenging routes! The goal is the orange colour route, 8.8km return, est. 4.5 hours of I quote "steep, steady climb."
I guess this is the welcome warning sign.
 At the beginning of the trail is a nice little bridge - nothing feels more refreshing than raging water beneath your feet.

 Here we go!
 The trail begins... this doesn't look too bad.
 What the?! Is this part of the "trail"? Am I supposed to walk across this? Where do I step?
 View point #1 - beautiful trees hills
 View point #2 - you can see some snow if you stand close enough to the edge of the cliff
 View point #3 - I feel tall
After two hours, starting to feel like I hit a stone wall...
 OMG Orz... it is possible?
 Got to the top!! You can see the Second Narrow Bridge, my house should be right...... there! (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment