Sunday, January 1, 2012

Vegas Trip - The Trip

Hi everyone! Happy 2012! But before we really celebrate 2012, I have some unfinished business... I am way behind on my blogs! So here is what happened in November 2011 - my Vegas trip!

My trip begins with a quick dinner at the YVR... healthy...
 From Vancvouer...
 to Las Vegas!
 It was really an amazing view when flying over Las Vegas at night. Photos really cannot capture the brilliance of the man-made wonders. This being my first time to Vegas, I didn't know what to take picture of on the plane, but this one I believe captured the Vegas Strip on the left hand side there.
 The sea of lights...
 I stayed at the Planet Hollywood, or as people called it - PH (ph'uh).
 The rooms at PH are kinda movie themed, or rather decorated with movie props, hence the sword by the bed there. Hotel room is big, clean, and comfy, but it is because we upgraded to a luxury room by bribing the check-in. I am sure the other rooms are clean too, but have extra square footage in the room is just a bonus.
 View from the hotel room - supposedly the room overlooks the pool, but it being November no one is in the mood for tanning (darn!), so no view here. But looking at few of the newest hotel, Aria and Cosmopolitan, is a good sight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment